ED Network International Education was established with the distinction that emanates from its people, its value and its position as a professional education consultation agency in Malaysia with branches in Johor Bahru and Batu Pahat .
|ED Network Johor Bahru (Office Building)||ED Network Johor Bahru (Entrance)|
|For Online Application|
|ED Network Batu Pahat (Office Building)||ED Network Batu Pahat (Entrance)|
|For Online Application|
With the increase in interest from Batu Pahat's student wanting to further their studies overseas, Ednet set up an office in Batu Pahat to provide and support students with a much more well-established network of quality institutions. We offers comprehensive service including processing applications to schools, colleges and universities, assistance with student visa applications, giving impartial information on overseas education system, organize seminars and student interviews and pre-departure seminars.
ED Network is more than just another education consultation agency. It takes a human-oriented approach and the view that overseas education is life-long human resource development investment. With this perspective it gives very special care and attention to its clients, balancing aspects of professional advice with aspects of human need and sensitivity.
ED Network is a marketing house of institutions with professional representation to properly market their courses and services through its experienced personnel.
ED Network is a student recruitment agency for overseas study with main focus on the following countries
Mission and Aim
ED Network's aim is to provide students and parents with a well-established worldwide network of quality institutions. ED Network value students and parents as our assets and build the strong and positive connection with them. ED Network success relies towards our excellent customer service and customer's supports.
Ed network's experienced Education Counsellor will provide free counselling, explain in details and flexibility of the course choices from various education systems to suit student's specific needs, as well as explaining the application process, student visa requirements, accommodation placement and visa rules & regulations. We strives to provide tailor-made study plan in accordance with students’ age and qualifications, ensuring the best institution that suits students individual needs.
In ED Network, International Education is once a life time opportunity that we believe will change the quality and expectation of your life after graduate.
ED Network Business Objectives
- Provide personal caring and detailed counselling with correct and accurate information.
- Focus on students’ needs and benefits.
- Take a human oriented approach.
- Extend care and assistance right through students’ education.
Students have access to comprehensive institution handbooks and brochures which providing information from overseas institutions from Australia, New Zealand, United Kingdom, Canada, United States of America, Japan, Singapore, Switzerland and Malaysia. The institutions we represent range from Government, Private Boarding & Independent High Schools, Technical and Further Education Colleges, Polytechnic, Community Colleges, Universities and Language Centres.
Offered courses range from Languages, Technical & Vocational, High Schools, Foundation, Certificates, Diplomas, Bachelors and Masters.
Toward represented institutions
- Develop “ partnership relationships” with represented institutions.
- Work only with reputable institutions
- Work only with a small number of institutions in each city.
- Have measurable targets for institutions under its representation.
ED Network Services
ED Network realizes to study overseas is a once in a life time oppurtunity, a variety of customized services are provided to meet the needs and budget of the students , Our services are:
- Provide Free course counselling and comprehensive information to students and parents on local & overseas education
- Organizing seminars, exhibitions, student interviews and pre-departure information
- Assisting with IELTS & TOEFL examination registration
- Assisting student visa application service
- Assisting with student airfare and health insurance
- Assisting students with accommodation and airport pick-up arrangements
- Advising on the scholarships & Bursaries and application process